1. Rest to rest and leave items associated with the editor.
2. Take time for things that make you happy and release all the burden of the editor.
3. Keep a diary of all the problems and work constraints that make you stress, to make yourself better.
4. Meet your old friend and talk about your school day that makes you happy.
5. Spend the holidays soundly, like watching television while listening to music gathered with family and many others.
6. Go to where you can release stress like to the beach to the mountains and where you can scream as fast as possible.
7. Until finally you get back to work with a calmer and better heart.